Courses? (Polna verzija)

Forum >> [Družinsko življenje] >> Naš vsakdan >> Kupim - prodam



Sporočilo


uliana -> Courses? (29.9.2026 16:01:43)

Hey everyone!

I’ve been teaching myself UI/UX for a few months (Figma, basic theory, etc.), but the entry-level market feels pretty packed. I'm trying to figure out how to actually stand out beyond just making another food delivery app case study.

For anyone working in the field:

Did you specialize early, or stay general?

Any skills or niches (fintech, gaming, enterprise, etc.) worth looking into?

Any practical course recs that are actually worth it?

Thanks in advance!




susanka -> RE: Courses? (29.9.2026 16:12:11)


IZVIRNO SPOROČILO: uliana

Hey everyone!

I’ve been teaching myself UI/UX for a few months (Figma, basic theory, etc.), but the entry-level market feels pretty packed. I'm trying to figure out how to actually stand out beyond just making another food delivery app case study.

For anyone working in the field:

Did you specialize early, or stay general?

Any skills or niches (fintech, gaming, enterprise, etc.) worth looking into?

Any practical course recs that are actually worth it?

Thanks in advance!

Hey! The biggest issue for beginners is having the exact same portfolio projects as everyone else.

Specializing helps a lot. A friend of mine took ELVTR’s (https://elvtr.com/course)course when she switched careers. She said it helped because it’s live with a senior so you get real feedback.

Learning to design for complex interfaces like games also makes standard app design much easier.

Good luck with the transition!




Stran: [1]